I can´t install from itch.io app :(
A PETSCII-style* shoot 'em up featuring cryptic aliens, way too many projectiles, and a secret ending. Made for Ludum Dare 40.
All art and programming were done by me.
All music and sound effects by Juan Orjuela
- Audio tends to glitch out
- Some enemies are invulnerable sometimes
- Player progression is a little messed up right now
- No real game over state (except the secret one)
- Missing Boss fight
- Construct 3
- Playscii by JP LeBreton
- *not exactly PETSCII. I used Playscii's custom "JPETSCII" charset
- Pico-8 Colour Palette
You can play this game for free in your browser for now (at the top of this page). If you like Captain Alexia and want to support me in developing a more advanced version with more enemies, a better progression and boss fights, you can buy standalone desktop versions below. This will also give you access to any future versions I might release. Thank you.
In order to download this shmup you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Desktop Builds are up, I might keep working on thisDec 09, 2017