Loop the Loop
A downloadable explore-em-up for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A short wander game.
Traverse a surreal world, trapped between impossible structures, uncanny places and mysterious noises.
How to Play
Wander around with the WASD or arrow keys and use your mouse to look around. Hold the shift key to move faster. You can also jump with the space bar if you like.
Tip: Hold the right mouse button or the alt key to squint your eyes.
- Added Linux and Mac OS X builds
- Added rudimentary gamepad controls
- Added missing background ambience
- Added icons and banner
- Fixed the stairs
- Fixed a z-fighting dune
- Reduced mouse sensitivity
- Removed some invisible framerate killing bs
- Initial release
- The volume sliders do nothing.
- Player is drifting ever so slightly when standing still.
- Some shadows may be a bit jumpy and jittery, but that's totally intentional.
Loop the Loop was developed over the course of about six weeks as a first year student project at the Cologne Game Lab.
3D Models and Art Direction by Kai Op de Beeck
Architecture and Concept by György Droste
Programming by Jeremy Lonien
with some kind help from Jonas Hansen
Using Ben Esposito's First Person Drifter
and Unity's free Game Jam Menu Template
In order to download this explore-em-up you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: